Sunday, September 04, 2005

We Hate Me!

Hey, everyone! I know I showed this to most of you back home, but I am re-publishing it here in case you didn't get a look. It's a screenshot from a website called "We Hate You", and it's about a profile of yours truly. Apparently, somebody hated me enough to post this profile of me, and I know who it was. She will remain nameless here so that she doesn't stumble upon this blogsite by looking for her name on Google, which I am apt to do with my own name in my bored hours; coincidentally, that's how I stumbled upon this blog. Anyway, I wasn't the only one of whom she posted profiles; there were three others. What did we all have in common? We all stopped hanging out and playing D & D with her. The reasons being:

1. She is a massive head case who needs counseling, and I hope she gets it.
2. D & D sucks mad amounts of balls.

Well, I'm guessing that reason #1 had to do with us not hanging out with her more than anything. Either way, a parent of one of those profiled on the site threatened legal action, and the profiles were all taken down. You can't look for my profile on the site anymore, though it somehow existed in cyberspace seeing as how I typed my name in Google again and found it. Anyway, here it is. Just click on it for an enlargement.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Delgadillo said...

Well, she never responded to me, but she did respond to The Staab (my roommate for those of you unfamiliar). You see, The Staab basically sent her an angry e-mail and told her she seriously needs some counseling. (Keep in mind that it wasn't just my profile he got pissed about but three other people he knew as well.) Anyway, she didn't e-mail him, but she alluded to him in a recent livejournal post after receiving his e-mail. She wrote the following:

"yeah your suppose to know you fucked up when someone you hasn't deemed you worthy of speaking to in a year send you hate email. WEEEE!"

That's basically the last we've heard of her. Sorry about the bad grammar, but she sucks at it.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Raymond Delgadillo said...

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. However, his e-mail was profanity clean with as little anger as possible...didn't want to stoop to her level. Besides, he already flamed her on the post.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Raymond Delgadillo said...

I meant to say "profanity-free".

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home