Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ikaruga!

Hey, gang. Before I start this post, I want to show you a picture that Ryan sent me. You probably all got it in your e-mail, but here it is again.


It's probably photo-shopped (the name), but it's still funny as hell.

Anyway, I didn't go to that event last night (the one with Opponent X vs. Hogan the Scientology Gorilla). Instead, I ended up playing Ikaruga with Max.

For those of you that don't know, Ikaruga is a shooter in the tradition of Raiden. However, in the game, you can switch between being a white or black plane; there are white and black enemies, and you can actually absorb bullets depending on what color your ship is the moment you get hit. Maddox had a great review for this game on his site, so I won't go into too much detail here. If you want to check out his review, go here:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ikaruga

Anyway, the game is super bad ass, and I can't wait to show all of you guys this game when I get home. In fact, to show you how bad ass it is, I have included the following picture:

Just look at that face. I'm practically blowing a load over this game! Awesome...just awesome! Seriously, though, here is a screenshot from the game:

My thanks go out to Robert for reminding me about this game (long after I forgot about the original Maddox review) and Bre who gave this to me as a present for our two-year anniversary!

Anyway, I'll see you all later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Delgadillo said...

I dunno. Maybe there were cheats involved. All I know is that this game begs for a lot of my concentration.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home