Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stupid people at Knott's...

Hey, everyone.

Well, I said I would write something by 4:00pm today, so here it goes.

Recently, there was an incident at Halloween Haunt involving a guest and one of the "monsters". (Unfortunately, I wasn't there to witness this first hand, but this is what another security guard told me.) You see, throughout the park, there are mazes that guests walk through where they can be scared by monsters popping out of various areas. Well, this one guy walked in with his son, and the guy ended up punching one of the monsters in the face, cutting the monster's lip in the process. When asked why he did this, the guy responded, "Because he scared my kid." The security guard there then made a "WTF" face and said "But, sir, that's what you paid for."

Seriously, people pay for Halloween Haunt to get scared! What the hell did this asshole expect? Was the monster just going to idly walk by his son, bake him a cake, and blow him kiss? Needless to say, this guy got kicked out of the maze, but I seriously think that his ass should have been shot for being retarded and bringing his 6-year-old to Halloween Haunt. I bet this is the same guy who takes his crying infant to my R-rated screening.

Anyway, that's today's post. I know it's short, but today has been non-stop. I'll talk to you guys later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Delgadillo said...

The maze. If he repeated the act somewhere else, then he would have been kicked out of the park.

As a side note, today I kicked out a guy trying to bring in a joint. It was awesome.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard this story in person. Ray told me only.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home